Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just a quick update

For those who knew about our doctors appointment today everything went fine. They didn't take pictures of the babies so we have nothing to show for our trip except an 80 cent snickers and a bill that I wish was only 80 cents.
Lindsey ran into a girl at the grocery store the other day who is due 4 days after she is. Lets just say Lindsey is the winner. She officially looks like she is due tomorrow and every time somebody makes an odd face like "25 lbs baby huh" she is forced to explain why she is as big as she is so Geraldo does catch wind of a woman who is 23 weeks pregnant and the baby is already the size of an 8 year old and he tries to sneak into our house for an interview.
As for me...I have been working on my "cat like speed and reflexes" by catching her buttons as they fly off when she tries to put her pants on in mornings. As for the buttons I am still too slow to catch...I have been getting a whole lot better at patching up drywall.

No comments: