

We made it through another Doctor visit with another clean bill of health for mommy and the babies. For all of those betting that Twin A was actually a girl, you can go back up to the counter and collect your winnings. Just kidding... Twin A is most definitely a boy.
The pictures I put are up are a bit freaky b/c you can see their faces up close. They are different pictures, but they look like the same baby. We have a feeling when they are first born it will be sort of tough to tell them a part. It may not be though...I figured at least on of them will come out with a beard and a tattoo just like daddy. (I know which one will be the favorite!!!)
I know what you all are thinking right about now........ and NO they are not pirate babies. They just look like they are wearing eye patches. Even though it would be a lot easier around Halloween time when they are trying to figure out what to dress up as.
We got to see both of them on the same screen today and figured out why twin A is always moving around. Come to find out, Twin B's body is pretty much sitting on twin A's head. They aren't even born yet and twin B is already bullying twin A. Don't worry... I punished twin B and made him sit in his corner, which he will remain until further notice. (I told him it would only be for a few hours, but he can't tell the difference between a few hours and 3-4 months?)
You know...one of these days we will be forced to name these kids of ours so I can stop calling them A and B. Lindsey and I have been brainstorming a lot lately and are getting close to naming them...oh and as bad as you want to send us your input or your coworkers kids name b/c it is so contemporary and fresh and so original and is the cutest name in the world....please hold back. We will be sticking to our original plan of putting 1,000 names on a dart board and throwing 4 darts. 2 for first names and 2 for middle names....and maybe one for a last name?
1 comment:
I don't see any faces in there. Is this like a magic eye poster or something? Please elaborate...
Post a Comment