Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mental Health Break

NOTE: This entry has nothing to do with babies and has nothing to do with...well anything in general. This is simply a funny picture I wanted to share with everyone to have a good laugh on me. Also...to give you a little insight on what Lindsey and I do in our spare time. Nothing more, nothing less. Read on if you want to waste a few minutes of your day!!

I figured some of you looking at this website at work (naughty naughty) could use a mental health break. Many of you know that 60% of the year I have a beard. I figured it was time to shave it off and give my skin some fresh air. One of the pictures you see below is just a random picture I put up showing that I have a full beard, and the other picture was from a few hours ago of what is left of my beard.

Have you ever looked in the mirror and could not stop laughing at yourself? I don't think I stopped laughing for 15 minutes. I stopped laughing long enough to take this picture, have Lindsey laugh at me, then shave it off. Now...I know many people with mustaches and the ones who do have them look good and can pull it off (Jack Moore). I am obviously not one of those people. Some people pull off mustaches and some people don't. Just like some people can pull off being bald. Me...not one of them, I have an odd shaped head. Well...I would love to stay and chat, but I need to check careerbuilder.com for "Mustache Models" to see if I have a future!!
Almost forgot. Lindsey passed 26 weeks the other day and everything is still looking good. Lindsey will not be at the doctor till the 23rd, so we will not have any baby updates until then.




4 comments:

Blando said...

Jordan, you look dead sexy with a mustache. You should grow it back!

AprilWrightDesign said...

I am totally pissed at you for shaving it off! Grow it back! Grow it back! (But only until the babies come. You don't want them to be scared of you right off the bat.)

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Are you sure your name is not Uncle Rico? If Kyle grew one he could be Kip.

Jordan and Lindsey said...

Kyle can't grow facial hair. He is challenged when it comes to that.