Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Belated Update!!

Sorry for taking so long to get back to all of you. Lindsey had her doctors appt the other day and everything went great...well except for she failed her glucose test. The nurses told her she just barely failed, but just like in school...an F+ is still an F. I guess she shouldn't have been eating all those evil girl scout cookies at midnight huh? We did get to have a sonogram done this week. It is getting nearly impossible to get them both on the same screen for a picture, but she did manage to get a pretty good one. Which is right below.

If you haven't figured it out by now...those aren't our boys. That picture was taken last Monday morning during our weekly "Jordan makes eggs and toast for pregnant lady" breakfast. I cracked the egg and we found we had twin yokes in one egg...and for those skeptics out there, I did not put 2 together. They actually came out that way. We looked up the odds of a twin yoke and we found it is about 1 in 10,000. Then we started wondering what were the odds of a couple who are having twins getting a twin yoke egg, but we couldn't find any answers to that question. We must be the first. I am pretty sure since we are the first people to do so a prize is in order...the prize for the first couple having twins to find a twin yoke egg is as follows. All the readers of this blog must send money. Please send it to our address and put "FOR JORDAN'S EYES ONLY...that way I can buy myself...um I mean LINDSEY something really special. We did get a few pictures from the doctor, but they are really hard to tell what you are looking at. We do know that Baker is 2 lbs 5 oz and Eli is 2 lbs 9 oz.
I posted a few pics below of Lindsey's belly. She grew an inch around this week alone and doesn't seem to be slowing down. As you can tell by her facial expression on the btm picture, I caught a pic on her way to bed and she wasn't too thrilled about it. The first picture is from week 14 and the other one is from week 28. Looks like we need to invest in longer tank tops huh?














1 comment:

AprilWrightDesign said...

Hee hee! You look cute, Linz! Does this mean you are no longer my little sister, and now my BIG sister? What a role reversal!

And about the twin yolk-- I think it was the boys sending you a message! They were saying, "Good morning Mom and Dad!" :D