Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Week 31

We are rounding 3rd base and heading for home!! I need to stop using baseball references...you all know what happened last time I used a baseball analogy. (If not please go back and read the "Pressure" blog). Lindsey went to see the doctor the other day and she is doing great. The doctor is really surprised how well she is doing for carrying twins at 31 weeks. Unless she goes into labor before hand, she should be able to make it to 38 weeks. Which is the end of March. The doctor made a joke about how bad it would be to have them born on April fools day. I thought it would be a great idea. What better way to end the 1.5 years of tests, needles, drugs and weight gain, than to have our kids on April fools day. I was given less than .0000005% chance of fathering my OWN children, so why not end it on the "Just kidding" day of all days!!! The only thing better would be February 29. Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but am I way off on this one ? Please let me know soon because we need to schedule the delivery with the hospital, and I need to push for the 1st if it is a go for everyone else. Plus...we both have family members with birthdays towards the end of March, and I want them to have their own birthday.
Anyways...we are getting very close to getting the nursery done and I have added a few pics of what it looks like at the moment, along with a few pics of Lindsey from the other day.


Lindsey at 31 weeks.

Crib #1 in our Bedroom

The stroller we had to buy to fit them both
on the same one. It is in the shop now getting
some 18" spinners and a sound system installed
this week!

Nursery

Crib #2 in the Nursery

2 comments:

Blando said...

Sweet guys, we have that same diaper genie thing-a-ma-bopper. Hope things go great for you guys and I'm looking forward to experiencing the joys and trials of parent-hood at the same time you guys are!

Keep it real while keeping it safe!

Jenny J said...

Jordan, tell Lindsey she is the most gorgeous pregnant lady I've ever seen. I hope someday when I'm pregnant I look just like her, she hasn't gained an ounce except for the babies! I hope all is well with everyone, we need to catch up soon!