The rumbling sound of the chainsaws....The ground vibrates in the presents of bulldozers and falling wood...Beads of sweat run down your face as you work harder to get the job done...and all you can think about is "I can't sleep with this noise going on"....WAIT WHAT? Sleep....oh you thought I was talking about the TV show. I am actually talking about what goes on in the bedroom every night. Lindsey, on top of being pregnant has been trying to get over a cold the last couple weeks has been cutting down forest after forest. There have been 2 nights where I have been forced out of our bed in order to get a good nights sleep. One would say to me "Jordan just wake her up". Oh my sweet innocent reader....if only. Unfortunately every time I do wake her up it gets worse...like she is punishing me for waking her up 10 times a night. I now know and understand what my mother, mother-in-law and every other spouse who's been forced to the couch for a neck aching nights sleep have endured all these years. Now that I have joined the "S.S.S." (Spouses of Snoring Spouses) club, I will no longer be able to say "It sucks to be you"...I will now say "It sucks to be us". Because you are not alone. We are all in this together!!!!
Right now you say "Jordan...it is a Monday night at 10:37(posted time is not in central time incase anyone is trying to discredit me) and you have to work tomorrow and you are still up. Why is that?"
All I can say is "TIMBERRR"
1 comment:
LOL!!!
Post a Comment