Thursday, November 20, 2008

Week 19


Week 19 has been an odd one here. Lindsey's belly has seemed to double in size the last few days, and we have a bad case of "Where the hell did my belly button go". I have never had that problem before, so I can not say "It is ok honey...it will come back." Because I don't know if it will. It may be gone forever. Who knows. It is no longer a hole in valley of the mid-section. It is a little tiny slit on top of a mountain that seems to grow bigger and bigger as we speak. She is only half way through her pregnancy and we are about 6 hours away from buying her velcro shoes and having to kidnap a leprechaun to put her socks on for her. BUT...that is all brushed aside because this weekend we get to meet our Nephew Sawyer for the first time. This is Sawyer for those who havent seen a picture of him. He is pretty much the cutest kid around. I am posting this picture because it is the latest picture we have of him, and also to prove that he is a Tackett because he is already showing his butt to people.

No comments: