Twin A also wanted us to see his/her feet...so here is a picture of twin A with his/her feet up in the air.
Twin B...once again was just chillin out. So it was really easy to tell Twin B is also a
Ok ok.... I will stop messing around. We are having twin A thought it would be funny to put his/her hands between his/her legs covering up his/her private area.
Enough is enough...Lindsey and I are having twin BOYS. Yes...I did say twin Boys. We are not having any shortages of weinerschnitzels(Which is what Katie calls them) around the Tackett house.
Real story...Twin B is a 100% boy. The lady saw it right away and called it out "We have a penis!!!!". As soon as she called it out he took one of his hands and grabbed it as to say "Yes I know I have one, you don't need to take a picture of it". As for Twin A...he was a lot harder to tell. He was sitting on his side hiding the whole time. When finally let us take a look he had his hands down there covering himself up as to say "No No....you will have to work a little harder to see my goods" She did say right away that twin A was a boy, then the twin quickly moved away from us into his side sitting position. Our nurse remembered that last time she thought twin A a girl, so now she started to wonder if maybe she just saw the umbilical cord....but he wouldn't turn around for us again. SO...there is a little little chance twin A is actually a girl, but she was pretty certain twin B is a boy. They both are weighing in at 6 oz. and seem to be as healthy as they can be. Once again we are shooting for April 1, 2009 as their due date, but they might come earlier.



No comments:
Post a Comment