Disclaimer: The following has nothing to do with our babies. Please don't send me hate mail wanting to know the sex of our babies. If I do get such email, I will be forced to send Jackson and Nahla to your house and to pee all over your white carpet.
Being the good BIL (Brother in Law) that I am, I will be using this highly rated blog to market a great new website that was sent to us today. This website is owned by April Wright, who is the older sister of Lindsey. April lives in Austin, TX and does graphic design work for the University of Texas. She makes jewelry during her spare time and has decided to put it up on the Internet for all to see and buy. Her website is http://www.aprilwrightdesign.etsy.com . All of the items are original designs by April. She also does custom work too, so if you have an idea that you can't find anywhere...contact April and see if she can make it for you. These would be great and inexpensive gift ideas for friends and family. I am sure she will be adding more designs and she finishes them, so please check back often.
1 comment:
Thanks, J-Dawg! You rock!
Post a Comment