Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Baby info

I have received a few emails from friends and family wanting to know everything there is to know about the babies. Which includes sex, height, weight, color hair, size of shoe they wear, and if they wear spiderman underwear or Rainbow Brite. OK...maybe not a few of those, but kind of feels like it. If you remember correctly Lindsey is only 14..well 15 weeks now and you can not tell the sex of the babies yet. If we knew the sex of the babies, it would be posted right away, plus you could just open up your window and hear Diane screaming it from the roof tops. (NOTE: This is not a dig on my mother-in-law...Those were her exact words...so don't go calling her saying I was writing bad stuff about her. I would never do that on this blog...that is what my other blog is for!!!!!)(Again... just kidding)
What we do know about them...They are about 4 inches long right now and weigh about 2 oz. If you are looking for more information about the size of the babies and what is going on with them right now, please go to http://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/. You can click on the week by week and see what the size of the babies are and information about them. Not our kids, just babies in general. I apologize if people thought I was withholding information from the blog. I have a feeling I would have the rath of the grandmas on me if we did keep the info to ourselves...and everybody knows you don't mess with a grandma when it comes to their grandkids. Our next Doctor appointment is November 3rd...which means we will have NO information on the babies till then. Thank you

No comments: