


Lindsey is now 13.5 weeks along. For those of you who don't know baby lingo or can't do the math, that means she is past her first trimester!!!!!!!!!! We had an ultrasound done today and have a few pics. First picture is Twin A. It is hard to see, but it has one of the arms along side its head like it is just hanging out enjoying the soak. The second picture is also of Twin A. If you can't tell she took the picture mid flip. The baby once again couldn't keep still. The third picture is Twin B. Not much going on there. It moved a few times, but still pretty chilled. We left the doctors office with 4 pictures....but right this moment you are asking yourself "Jordan...I only see 3 ultrasound pictures here today. Why didn't you post all the pictures?" Good question loyal viewer. We stopped at Hyvee to eat a little chinese food before Lindsey went back to work. We walked back to the car, opened our doors and (input WIND noise), they all blew out the car door. Luckily we found 3 out of the 4 pictures. Right now there is an ultrasound picture with our twins on it blowing around the Hyvee parking lot. Somebody is going to pick it up and wonder what kind of parent would just throw out a picture of their unborn children??? Well....my name is not on the picture. You don't have to be Matlock (or Perry Mason depending on your era) to figure out who is the one left in this equation. Me being the good husband will not mention her name at this time do to the punishment I would receive from her if she found out I ratted on her. If interested there is a crossword puzzle below with the real answer hiddin in it. There will be 2 names in there, so please pay close attention to the words in front on the names. With all kidding aside we both felt really bad because she told us it would probably be the last time we could get them both on the same screen together. We picked ourselves back up and realized we had to let them run free sometime, we just didn't plan on it being this soon.
Puzzle with the hidden truth
lpoiuijnnbvdfrhjnbffgnmjhgvvb
nunywas100%lindseynmcbncjf
zxcvbnmkoiyfrfhbjbvxcewrtyy
qwesxcderfvtgbbnhyujmkilghf
mpljnubyvrcexwadghjmnbvcxs
nubyvtcrcetgfwasnotjordanpbv
2 comments:
Cutie cutie cuteness! I like the third pic the best because you can see the baby's skull! It looks like it is wearing its skeleton costume in time for Halloween! :D
I am also excited that your baby is already in costume! I don't even know what I'm going to be yet!
Keep up the blog's, they keep from studying too much
Love ya
Post a Comment