Monday, March 30, 2009

Hello World


We would like to welcome 2 new additions to the family

Baker Michael Tackett....on the left

5 lbs 9 oz

18'' long


Eli James Tackett....on the right

7 lbs 6 oz

18'' long
I will post more pictures later today, so don't worry.
Mother is doing great. She had a perfect c-section and the babies are absolutely perfect. Baker is on the small one. He looks like a Wright...Lindsey's family name. Eli looks more like the Tackett side of the family. They just took them to the nursery for a bath. I will be updating again later.

9 comments:

KT said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you!

KT said...

Are you sure you don't have them mixed up already?

Ben said...

Congrats guys!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! They are absolutely beautiful! Congrats to you both...can't wait to meet them. Enjoy the sleepless nights. They are precious!
Love,Justine

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lindsey and Jordan! They are precious!
Katy Ross

Anonymous said...

They are absolutely precious! Eli looks like he has the "Tackett" chin!
Can't wait to meet them! Take care!
Aunt Lori

Anonymous said...

Seriously, they are the most precious babies in the world. I love this picture! Congrats to both mom and dad!!!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

They are such cuties! Congratulations to you all!
Aunt Nancy

Jenny J said...

Andy and I are so happy for you guys!! The boys look perfect :) Glad that everyone is doing well, keep us updated!!