Baker is on the left in both of these pics. The second one Baker is showing us his old man face. The pic doesn't show his wrinkled forhead all that well.
It is crazy how fast they grow up. They are already talking back and last night they both came home 30 minutes past their curfew. Don't worry, I gave them a good talking to...Baker decided to lip off so I had to paint his back porch red. Well...maybe not. They are the most well behaved babies in the world...for now anyway. All they do is sit there and sleep together. We wake them up every 2 hours to feed and then back to bed. We have quickly figured out that Eli is the calm lazy one but is stubborn when it comes to feeding. Baker fussy, but learns very quickly. Whenever you try to stick a finger or a bottle in his mouth, he squeezes his lips together and gives us this scrunched up old man face. He already has 2 nicknames. His first nurse called him Peanut b/c his face is so tiny, and we call him The Little Old Man.
I posted a video of the boys with hiccups. It is almost a minute long so please allow time to fully load. I hope you all can download it. Please leave a comment if you can't and I will post a shorter video. Thanks
4 comments:
The movie was so fun and played without delay. Thank you for posting it! Aunt Nancy
The boys are adorable. The video played without delay. Congratulations!
Elizabeth and Tyler
What prescious boys you have. The video also played for me without delay. Can't wait for you guys to get home so we can walk across the street and love on them.
Kristin
I never knew hiccups could be so sweet!
Post a Comment