Thursday, May 21, 2009

Forgive Me Loyal Viewers...I Have Lied To You

Last blog I wrote that we, "I", put a stop to the babies sleeping in the bed with us. About 2 hours after I posted that blog I awoke to a bald head sharing my pillow, and no Lindsey's Dad wasn't spending the night. It is funny...since I wrote that blog I am pretty sure they have been in our bed MORE than before. (Must have been backwards day). So...with that said please forgive me for lying and we can all move on. I have been asked why I haven't posted that many pictures lately. It is funny how time slips away when you have 2 babies to take care of. If any of you want to know how it feels to lose time by doing everything twice...try this. Every chore you do around the house you have to do it twice in a row.
Take a shower, dry off, get dressed, get undressed, shower, dry off, get dressed.
Get the mower out, mow the yard, put the mower away, get mower out, mow yard again. Fill up sink, clean dishes, rinse dishes, put dishes away, take dishes back out, clean dishes, rinse dishes, put dishes away...are you starting to see a pattern. BUT...the good news for you is I like my viewers (well the majority of you)...now you are all thinking, "am I one of those people he doesn't like?" Relax it isn't you...or is it? it isn't...or just maybe?... oh come on, I like all of you...so I will honor your requests. Who needs sleep anyway right? SO... I will now post a few random pictures of the boys around the house.

They take after their Mommy

Nahla isn't being the watch dog I hired her to be



Fine... I'm a big softy

It is funny to see how they both sleep exactly the same. They have their hands up and both have their legs bent to the side like little frogs.

Posing for Mommy

In my hands I am holding around 22-24 lbs of dirty diapers...
and only a few of them are mine
Ahhh cute

No comments: