Monday, June 8, 2009
Here I Come to Save the Day!!!
I am about to tell you all a secret that nobody else can know...I am a super hero. I can leap over tall buildings, I can fly around the world in 2 seconds, I can stop a train by stepping in front of it, and I can also stand in as a groomsman at a wedding at the very last minute. I wish I could do all of those, but I can't. I can only jump a few feet in the air, I can fly around the world only as fast as a plane will take me, and with all the plane changes and delays it may take me a week??, I would never step infront of a train, if I did I just hope it was a train made of marshmellows and had a cow catcher on it. BUT... I can stand in at a wedding. Last week Lindsey's younger sister Megan got married in Ames. 24 hours before the wedding, one of the groomsman called and something had happened and he couldn't make it. I stood up and proclaimed...da da dada..."I will help you!" Ok maybe it didn't happen like that, but anyways I did what needed to be done and helped out my BIL (If you all forgot from the last time I used that term, that means "Brother in Law" Now if you all would pay a little closer attention when I write I would not have to explain myself again and again...Ummm scratch that thought, ATTENTION...DO NOT pay close attention to anything I write, if you do I am sure you will lose at least 10 points off your IQ score. Anyways...it was a beautiful outdoor wedding and a wonderful reception. Here are a few pictures from the week. There are about 80 pictures from the whole week, so if your picture was taken and it isn't up on the blog, please do not be offended. If you would like to see your picture put up on the blog please email me at thisisnotarealemailaddress@don'thateme.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment