Monday, June 22, 2009

A Few Videos

After I posted the Father's Day blog, I forgot to add videos to it...so here are a few.

The first one is of Baker sitting in the new bouncer we bought for them. It is a horse that makes noises as you are bouncing in it. They are still too small to sit and bounce, but we figured it was time to bring it out of its stable and let them ride it a bit...and when I say ride I mean sit and do nothing in it. It's funny because they can't touch the ground when they are sitting in it and they can just peak over the top of it.



This is just a short video of them together. Baker was trying to fall asleep, but Eli was in dancing mode and kept kicking him. If you watch Baker's eyes when I first move the camera over to him, he looks at Eli as if to say "Seriously stop moving...I am trying to sleep"

2 comments:

Aimee said...

LOL! Poor thing. I know how Baker feels. I give Spencer the same look at night with his restless legs. That's why I've moved to Mary's room.

AprilWrightDesign said...

Dang, you're not kidding about the dancing! Did you sneak some Red Bull or 5 Hour Energy into his bottle?

You will have to keep this clip forever, because I have a feeling it will be hilarious when they are teenagers.