The other day someone asked us how we "set" all the pictures up. I never thought they might look like we stage some of them. Like the one with all 3 of them sleeping next to each other with their arms above their head. I didn't stage that. I was up cleaning bottles and saw a good photo opportunity. The only pictures we set up are the ones when we are all posing together. Every other photo we take is all candid. After saying that...you may or may not believe me about the next picture. This morning Lindsey was getting ready for work, so I was entertaining the boys...and Nahla. Nahla was looking the other way on her belly and was licking the bed. Which if you have ever had a dog that licks, a little lick becomes a big wet spot in no time. I said "Nahla what are you doing?" Anytime you say something like that to her she rolls over on her back. As you can see in this picture, I was sitting there taking some pics of the smiles that were being sent my way and she rolled over at the perfect time. I snapped a picture of all of them in a row on their backs. One second later she rolled off the side of the blanket and then looked around to see if anyone saw her.
Nahla thinks she is the missing triplet
They are getting so big. The first picture I believe I posted on an earlier blog, but want to show you the difference in size now compared to their first night home.
Eli has figured out he can turn and lay length ways in the crib. Before he was even born, Lindsey was saying he is going to be the problem child. So far he hasn't disappointed.

I haven't been doing a very good job of putting pictures up for those people who don't see them all the time. I know you get frustrated with me when I don't post stuff that often, but I am trying to get better at it. If you don't understand why I don't post as much anymore, please go back and read the "Forgive Me Viewers" blog.



Some of you are asking how come you always have pictures of Baker smiling and not Eli. Well Baker is the smiley one and Eli is the thinker...it takes a little bit to get him to smile.
Sorry...that is it for today. Lindsey thinks I am home putting laundry away, so I better get going before I get in trouble.
1 comment:
That is positively amazing the size difference. Nahla is adorable laying with them.
Post a Comment