Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pictures...Get Your Pictures. I've Got Pictures Here!!

I haven't had a just pictures post in a while, so I figured it was time. As you will see in the photos and a few videos, we have had a few of guests lately, traveled to Iowa, and learned how to eat rice cereal!!! When I say "learned to eat" I mean Baker learned to eat it and Eli learned NOT to eat it. I have said before that Eli is the "NOW" baby and if it isn't "NOW" he is going to let you know it very LOUDLY for all to hear. He absolutely hates the stuff. He won't open his mouth for it and when you do sneak a bit in when he is smiling he spits it out and makes a face like he is saying "How DARE you try to pull a stunt like that with me" Well anyways...here are a few pictures and a few videos for your enjoyment


Stop Daddy...NOT the nourishment I need to grow up big and
strong.


WHAT????

Grandpa Wright with Eli

I think Eli has a staring problem

Eli noticing he can see his reflection on Baker's bald head

They've gone plaid


















No comments: