Once again it has been way too long since I last visited with you all. A lot has changed since our last talk.

*We went from 2 dogs down to 1...Nothing bad happened...just found a better family for Jackson's personality!!
*We just sold our Honda Element...which was Lindsey's one true love
*Lindsey is only working 2 days a week now...slacker(I watch the boys Monday's and Wednesday's while she is working and she watches them the rest of the week while I am working)
I feel bad I don't have time to sit and write anymore...I guess it isn't that I don't have time, a lot of it is that our lives are very very boring right now. You don't want me to write about what we do during the day everytime I post something. To prove that to you here is a normal day now that the boys are a little older. We wake up at 5 or so and feed the boys...go to work...come home from work...put boys to bed. And somewhere between all that we go through 9-12 diapers (depending on the mood!)... 10 bottles of formula...4 cans of baby food...4 bowls of baby oatmeal...and anywhere from 2-4 outfits. If you do the math on the diapers...since they were born we have gone through around 1500-2000 diapers. So once again...you don't want me carrying on about our days together. It would get boring very quick. Instead I will just try to post as many pictures as I can until the boys get older and are able to do more things. Then I will write about our great adventures together.
As you all saw last post my parents were down for the weekend and then Lindsey's parents came down the next...so here are a few pictures of the weekend with G & G Wright. I also put up a few randoms from this week. I am uploading a few videos to youtube right now, so I will post those up here in a day or 2...and for those viewers saying to themselves right now..."youtube?... shouldn't it be spelled "your tube"...or "you tube" with a space between the words? Man... he really is bad with grammar...and most importantly, what the heck is he doing with "my tube?". Don't worry old timers, I am not touching your tube (I don't think anyway)... it is a website on the internet (what you are on now!) to upload videos for others to watch.
Not sure who has better hair. Eli or Donald Trump?
I will post a few videos them riding the horse later.
No comments:
Post a Comment