Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Pics

Written by Lindsey.
"Grandpa, why does your forehead go all the way to the back of your head? I have lots of hair on top of my head, and I'm only 7 months old." said Eli to his grandpa this weekend. Amazing what comes out of these kids mouths now-a-days. (love ya dad)
Baker and Grandma Wright. Check out the nice drool spot on her shoulder. She must really love these guys.

Look out Jeffrey Giraffe, here I come...

Baker was just so cute. Right down to the little spots on his face.

"Do I look fat and ridiculous?" hmmm...no comment.

Eli's other twin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my lord... these pictures just make me smile! I love looking at your guys' blog and seeing the boys grow so much right before my eyes! They are just absolutely wonderful, so happy for you two! Take care, maybe see you around the holidays!

Sam... (Chittenden)