Monday, September 15, 2008
Sawyer gives us his blessing!
I forgot to tell everyone the due date is April 15, but twins on average come early. We are sure they will make their debut sometime in March. March 28th is Sawyer's bday (kyle and katie's son). Not wanting any tension between him and the twins if they happen to share the same bday, Sawyer and I had a little heart to heart a few weeks back. After some free green beans, a quick powdering, and a 10 spot, he said it wouldn't bother him too much if they share the same bday. I am not sure if I believe him or not. 30 seconds after we shook on it he spit up his green beans, blew the powder everywhere, and laughed at me as he crawled off with my $10.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just a reminder- Grandpa Mike and I both have late March bdays as well, so this could get ugly. Actually, it would probably be helpful if they were born on or close to my bday so that I would always remember to send gifts and thus be a good auntie. Regardless, looks like you're going to have 2 more Aries on your hands...yikes! :D
Post a Comment