Friday, September 19, 2008

What is that blocking the sun??



Well.... after debating on waiting another week or to go ahead and post these now, I have decided to post the pics of the infamous belly everyone has been hearing about. The first picture you see is week 5. We just found out we were having twins and snapped the picture before we forgot. The second picture is week 9. As you can see by the well defined "bump" at week 9... either A.) she is pregnant... or B.) I have solved the mystery of who really "broke" into our house and ate all our food. The good news is she is in good spirits about it all and we both enjoy poking fun at this growing belly of hers. Plus there is a 95% chance this will be the only time she will be pregnant, so I need to get my shots in while I can!

1 comment:

April said...

Cute, but still not as big as mine...and I'm only eating for ONE. :-O