Monday, April 27, 2009

Random people who stop in for visits


My brother Nathan from Iowa


Lindsey with her Dad Mike

Lindsey's Mom Diane

Lindsey's sister April from Texas

My Mom
My Dad
Sorry it has been so long since I have added some pictures of the boys. We have been sort of busy lately if you can imagine. We are constantly changing diapers, rocking, holding, burping, and feeding. It has been really tough to sit down and write about what has been going on so I have just been posting pictures and will continue to do so. We have had a lot of guests visiting so I will share a few pics from those great times when we could pawn the kids off for a few hours for some alone time....when I say alone time I mean Lindsey and I driving to Walmart to buy more diapers...and when I say more diapers I mean 90 at a time that will last us about 1 week. A few of these pictures are from their first week. We haven't swapped all our pictures around with Mike and Diane yet.
A funny story for your loyal viewers... Just so you all know...we are not formula feeding these babies. If you think about that for a sec you will find this story a little funnier.

A few weeks ago my parents were down and my dad was feeding one of the boys. He tilted the bottle over and some of it squirted out on him. My dad says "So do you get this stuff in jugs or something? and my quick and witty wife says "If that is what you want to call them" as she points to her chest.












No comments: