Thursday, April 30, 2009

Magic Babies

I am starting to think we have babies with special powers. Lindsey and I have a routine that works great. We are both up throughout the night feeding and changing. The last feeding is between 5-6 am (feeding?? it sounds like I am talking about feeding lions or something) anyways...since I work Lindsey lets me sleep after the last feeding till I need to wake up to go to work and she takes care of the boys. Then before I leave I change the boys if need be and then they sleep in for the next few hours. Now...somewhere between 6:00 and 8:00...the boys magically appear in the bed. Every morning I wake up to binky in my left ear or Eli snoring...which he does and we all know who he gets that from (if not please refer to the Logging Blog). No worries though, I have tied each of their feet to the crib in order to keep them where they belong. Lets see them escape now!!! Oh come on, did you really think I would tie a chain around my own kids feet??? Nope...I used a rope.
Here are a few pictures of what I wake up to. I guess it could be worse.






If I know anything about my kids, it's they are exactly like their parents and find farting funny...you can see Eli has a big grin on his face...hhhmmmmm.
The picture below is of the back of Lindsey and you can see the back strap of her bra. If you feel you can not move forward to view said picture please close your browser now.
Now about the picture. Me...being the nice husband that I am was giving Lindsey and back massage with a massager she got for Christmas...which works great. Anyways...she had one spot that was needing some needing...hehe get it. OK I know it should be spelled knead, but what fun is that? Anyways... it has this round rubber end in it. As you can see, (TIME OUT....somebody just blew their diaper out...hahaha sorry about that. That sound never gets old.) So where was I. Oh..I was holding the massager in one spot and I guess I left it on a little long. As you can see in the picture...it left a perfect welt that looks exactly like the rubber end. OR...the aliens decided to move away from crop patterns and move to people patterns. With the way gas prices have been it would take a lot less fuel so who can blame them?



No comments: