I am sorry I did not post any pics of the boys when I wrote the blog yesterday. Lindsey came home with the boys and needed my help getting them in the house. Plus it did run a little long and I apologize for making you sit through all that. I know reading too much at a time can give some people headaches. So...here are a few pics from the 4th of July weekend and one or two from the weekend before. The boys are really starting to talk to us more and more each day. They sit and smile and coo and giggle. They will do this for hours...until you get the camera out and it is over. They seem to be camera shy.
Baker in the tub
Eli in the tub
A few pics for the Iowa State fans
Grandma Wright and Aunt April with the boys
This is at our house. Eli and Baker started staring at each other and making noises.
The video got really long, so I had to shorten it a bit.
(If you don't know about how videos run on the internet...pause the video to let it load up. It won't lag on you through the whole thing)
This is Baker in the horse bouncer again...but this time he wouldn't take his eyes off the side panel of it. This also went on for a very long time. I think we have 3-4 videos of him staring at it.
No comments:
Post a Comment