Friday, July 24, 2009

Quick and Painless...

...Or many of you may considerate it painful? I have very little time to write or post pics, so I am going to make this quick. First of all, yesterday Lindsey and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary...and what are you supposed to get your "other" on the 5 year? Not a clue...but if it is a bag of dirty diapers, then I am up for husband of the year award!!!
The boys are growing fast and seem to change each and every day. I believe the saying goes "They change more times than I change underwear" Since we don't have time for laundry at our house these days, the boys will be walking before I change underwear again....WOOOO...too much information Jordan. Sorry about that, I may have pushed it a bit there. Don't think about the visual and we will all get through this together.
Here are a few pics we took last week. I would post some from this week, but Lindsey and I have misplaced the camera... so there was no picture taking this week. I will try to post a few videos Sunday night, so check back again Monday
Big brother already picking on little brother
Baker catching some zzzzz's. Note...that couch cushion is 27" across. Gonna be a tall one!

Baker is starting to be a little less camera shy
Eli taking time out of his jungle bouncer play time for a photo
Quick...staring contest me and you....GO!!

No comments: